The articles submitted to the IRJIC can be written in the following languages: English, German, Italian, Arabic, Persian and Turkish. The manuscripts should conform to the conventions of spelling and punctuation of the language used.
The presented manuscripts should report the name and surname of the author along with their University institution, Academic title and ORCID number. In case of publication, both the University affiliation and the Academic Titles along with the ORCID number will be printed in a note. The author should also remember to add a valid and actively used email address in order to facilitate the communication with the editorial board. The email address will not be reported in the published version of the article.
- Articles submitted to IRJIC should be between 7000 and 8000 words. It should be accompanied by an abstract consisting of 200 words. The submitted article should cover introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusions.
- The Reviews submitted to IRJIC should be between 1000 and 1500 words
- The abstract should be written in italic.
- To facilitate the blind review process, author’s names (without academic titles), institutional affiliations, and the email address of the corresponding author should appear only on a detachable cover sheet.
- Author(s) should include a short bio.
- The submitted article could be written in English, German, Italian, Arabic, Persian or Turkish in single space, using Microsoft Word, font size 12, Times New Roman, 2.54 in all sides.
- The sources cited in the body of the manuscript should appear in the reference, and all sources appearing in the reference should be cited in the body of the article.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to make editorial changes to any manuscript accepted for publication to enhance clarity and style.
- The editorial board has the final decision to accept or decline papers.
- In case of multiple authors, indicate which one is the corresponding author AND provide a mobile telephone number for the corresponding author.
The submitted article should be presented using Microsoft Word, font size 12, Times New Roman, 2.54 in all sides. The files should be submitted in both .doc format and as PDF file.
Abstract and Keywords
At the beginning of the submitted article, an abstract of around 250 words should be added along with at least eight or nine Keywords. The abstract should be both in the language of the article and in English. The English abstract will be reported or in note or in a separate page at the end of the volume.
For the complete author guideline, please download: IRJIC
For any issue, question or problem related to the manuscript format or other technical issues please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IRJIC follows the general rules and dispositions settled by ISNAD Quotation Style. http://www.isnadsistemi.org.
For a complete guideline of the ISNAD Quotation Style, please download: